Your employment contract & benefits at Daoust
Welcome to the Family !
Our salary package
When you work at Daoust, you sign a contract with a recognized employer and industry pioneer. You will also benefit from many advantages:
- A permanent contract directly if you have at least 3 months experience in the sector*. If Daoust is your first Service Cheques employer, we will offer you a permanent contract after 3 months and validation of your household help skills.
- An hourly wage based on your experience
- More than 14 months of salary per year including a monthly salary, a vacation allowance representing 15,38% of your annual remuneration (see on this subject : Calculation of the vacation allowance – ONVA – Office National des Vacances Annuelles (fgov.be)) and an end of year bonus calculated by the sector (see on this subject : End of year bonus | Fonds Social Titres Services (fondstitresservices.be))
- Paid vacations calculated according to your performance in the previous year (maximum 4 weeks/year per full-time equivalent)
- Meal vouchers worth 4€/day (see the conditions of your contractual agreement)
- Reimbursement of your transportation costs and an allowance for travel time in the event that you work for two different clients on the same day, in accordance with the applicable sectoral provisions (joint committee 322.01)
- Work clothes are provided (apron and shoes) and their cleaning is compensated
- Continuous training to develop your skills
- Workplace accident insurance
- Gifts throughout your career at Daoust: seniority gifts, benefits in many stores up to 40% off, etc.
- In 2022, the opportunity to participate in a sponsorship program that can earn you a gross bonus of €250.00 per sponsored household helper and €100.00 per sponsored customer
- A schedule adapted to your family life and a job close to your home: our consultants are at your disposal to discuss and find the best possible solution
- Finally, a job in a solid company with a strong culture: Welcome to the Family!
*Daoust reserves the right to analyze each file individually
Our working conditions
- You work at each client’s site for a minimum of 3 hours
- Each hour worked gives the right to a service voucher
- You work a maximum of 8 hours per day and 38 hours per week
- You can work on Saturdays, but not on Sundays
- You cannot work on public holidays
- The client cannot be a member of your family
- You cannot live at the same address as one of your clients
- Cleaning can only be done in a private home
- You are in regular contact with your JobCenter regarding the organization of your schedule
- Daoust is your employer and any communication regarding a job at a customer’s premises must therefore go through Daoust