Your employment contract
Your contract: two possibilities
- Workers entitled to public welfare (CPAS) benefit or unemployment (ONEM) benefit will receive a trial period of up to three months and an open-ended contract (minimum 13 hours per week).
- All the other workers will receive a trial period of up to three months and an open-ended contract (minimum 10 hours per week).
You sign a real contract with Daoust Service Cheques, Daoust is therefore your employer. You can count on us from then on for the complete management of your case.
We at Daoust Service Cheques offer you more than the minimum legal wage! You will also receive several benefits* such as luncheon vouchers, end-of-year bonus and travel expenses, etc.
Employment terms and conditions
- You work at each client’s premises for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Each hour worked entitles you to a service voucher.
- You work a maximum of 8 hours a day and 38 hours a week.
- You can work on Saturdays, but not on Sundays.
- You cannot work on public holidays.
- You must always keep your JobCenter informed when the workload is too large for the scheduled hours.
- The client cannot be a member of your family.
- You may not reside at the same address as one of your customers.
- The cleaning can only be carried out at a private accommodation.