Daoust Outplacement: Instructions
- Make a request for outplacement to your employer (in the two months following your dismissal) if the latter has not offered you this himself.
- Your employer will send you the outplacement offer.
- In order to accept the offer, send the signed confirmation letter to your former employer by registered mail within the month.
- Your Daoust Outplacement consultant will contact you to arrange the commencement of the outplacement.
An outplacement program consists of three modules of 20 hours each, distributed over a total period of 1 year at most. Sessions are collective or individual. The formula for your support can be collective (group), individual or mixed (combination of group and individual sessions).
Your outplacement sessions take place as follows:
- Welcoming participants
- Approaches made by the latter since the last appointment
- Practical exercises: evaluation of curriculum vitae, cover letters, simulation of the employment interviews, etc.
- Preparation for assessment tests
- Sharing its experience
- Information about social media, vacancies,...
- Arranging things to do in anticipation of the next session
- Each outplacement session finishes with a word of encouragement.