Tips & tricks
Looking for a job? Here are the main steps:
- Clarify your professional project
- You want to know what profession attracts you, what position you can aspire to? If you need additional training to find a job in the market?
- Follow a job coaching session to: prepare a personal and professional assessment, take a guidance test with the help of a professional and check the feasibility of your project in the employment market.
- Prepare to present your professional project
- You want to present and sell your background effectively to an employer?
- Follow a job coaching session to: learn how to communicate on your trade, introduce your career choice/change in a manner consistent with your background, emphasise your personal assets for the position you want.
- Adapt your tools (CV and cover letter) to your professional project
- Need a boost on how to prepare your resume, how to start your cover letter? Wondering whether to put a photo on your resume? If the one you have chosen will match the job you want, suit the company you seek to join?
- Follow a job coaching session to: prepare a convincing CV, a catchy cover letter.
- Determine a list of potential employers interested in your profile and learn about these companies
- You need to know how to determine such a list of employers? Where to start?
- Follow a job coaching session to: target employers, explore the job market, seek and receive relevant information.
- Get a direct contact with the employer
- How to find the right person to contact? What to say during the first contact?
- Follow a job coaching session to: properly use the phone, look for and get relevant information, know how to introduce yourself during a jobday, adapt your verbal and non-verbal communication to your contact persons, use your network in your job search, use online social networks such as Linked'in.
- Make an impression at your job interview
- Wondering how to give the best impression during an interview?
- Follow a job coaching session to: choose the right outfit for the interview, get the keys to answer essential questions such as: Tell me about you? what are your qualities and faults? why you rather than someone else? why did you leave your last employer? what attracts you to us? what are your salary expectations?
- Follow your applications
- Need help organizing your job search? Know after how long to contact an employer to get feedback about your application?
- Follow a job coaching session to: organize your time, adopt an effective search method and track your applications without putting pressure on the employer.